Re: [BKARTS] No job backer

Lavinia,

That will certainly work, and it's one less thing to take up space in the shop. I like using the stand because it puts the book(s) at a lower height.

Don

Lavinia Adler wrote:
Don,
   Instead of using a press stand such as you have made, I simply rest my
backing press on top of two cloth-covered bricks to raise it from the
table surface. (Or more than two bricks for a larger book.)

Lavinia