[BKARTS] printing long and narrow

Can you please make recommendations about an ink jet printer which
will print a continuous paper roll, and perhaps a narrow roll?  I'm
looking for maximum flexibility.  I have an HP photosmart all-in-one
3210 and I can't print a continuous sheet (40") from photoshop or any
other program.  HP tech help says that the all--in-ones cannot do
that, but if someone has learned to bypass their commands, I'd love to
learn about that, too.

Thanks.

Diane Baker
Seattle