Re: [BKARTS] printing long and narrow

Thanks a lot Jim, that covers a lot of my questions.  I am undecided
about how much to spend.  The HP you mention is definitely within
range.  I'm tempted by the Cannon if it is wonderful enough, plus I've
had lots of problems with HP for years.

I also print on fabric.  I know that regular inkjet works fine.  Has
anyone had any fabric printing experience with printing on fabric with
the glossy Epson inks?  Any recommendations of printers that are
especially good for printing on treated fabrics?  And does anyone want
to comment on these Epson inks?

Diane