Re: [BKARTS] printing long and narrow

Hi Diane- Epson   Stylis C86 and (perhaps) C87.These printers are
inexpensive, between $65 as I print 41".   The C87 (86 has been replaced by 87, I think).
Louise Neaderland

Ideas to please picky eaters. Watch video on
AOL Living.

(http://living.aol.com/video/how-to-please-your-picky-eater/rachel-campos-duffy/2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)