Re: [BKARTS] Translation from French required

Book_Arts-L <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>Broché.  Livre dont les cahiers, cousus, sont presque toujours
>recouverts d?une simple couverture de papier.

Paperback.  Book in which the sections, sewn together, are almost always covered  with (= placed in, enclosed by) a simple paper covering.

I may be off on specific bookbinding terms, but hope this helps.  (My main languages are Spanish, Galician and Portuguese, not French... )

Kathleen

Kathleen March, Ph.D.
Professor of Spanish
Department of Modern Languages & Classics
201 Little Hall
University of Maine
Orono, ME 04469
207-581-2088