Re: [BKARTS] SoCal APHA Book Club

What a great idea!  Just a follow-up with some bibliographic information:

_The Evolution of the Book_
Frederick G. Kilgour
New York: Oxford University Press, 1998

ISBN: 0195118596

Best,
Ethan Henderson

--

Ethan A. Henderson
Head of Special Collections and University Archives

office: 310-506-4434

http://library.pepperdine.edu