[BKARTS] FW: 71 Issues of the BSA and Book Collector

I am de-accessioning some of my books and have these issues (in
excellent condition) of the Papers of the Bibliographic Society of
America and the Book Collector. I don't want to put them on Ebay because
I want to keep them together. I will sell them for a very reasonable
price or will consider donating them to a not-for-profit organization
for a tax deduction and postage. Please contact me if you want further
information and send this along to others who may have interest. Thank
you.

Papers of the Bibliographic Society of America (15 issues)

Vol. 72, 4th quarter, 1978

Vol. 74, 4th quarter, 1980

Vol. 75, 1st, 3rd, 4th quarter, 1981

Vol. 76, 2nd, 3rd quarter, 1982

Vol. 77, 4th quarter, 1983

Vol. 78, 3rd quarter, 1984

Vol. 79, 4th quarter, 1985

Vol. 80, 1st quarter, 1986

Vol. 81, 4th quarter, 1987

Vol. 83, 1st, 2nd quarter, 1989

Vol. 84, 4th quarter, 1990

The Book Collector (57 issues)

1956Spring, Summer, Autumn

1957Summer

1959Spring

1960Spring, Autumn

1961Autumn

1962Spring, Autumn

1964Summer

1965Summer, Autumn

1966Autumn

1967Winter

1968Winter

1969Spring, Autumn, Winter

1970Winter

1971Winter, Spring (2 copies), Summer, Autumn

1972Autumn, Winter

1973Autumn

1974Summer (3 copies),Winter

1975Winter

1976Spring (2 copies), Summer, Autumn, Winter

1977Summer, Autumn, Winter

1978Spring, Summer, Winter

1979Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter

1980Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter