[BKARTS] info more free samples from sicpress

I have a small batch of loose plastic razor blades.
they are the same as the ones I have listed on Sicpress.com but without a handle.

I will send one each to the first 50 people who respond.
the folks who tested the first batch said they work to remove stickers with solvent or indeed without.
and as well as with heat.

thanks

--
j. godsey
www.sicpress.com  - Book repair and cleaning supplies

Unbound: Book Repair for Booksellers
Book Deodorizer - the guaranteed solution
www.bibliophilebullpen.com