Re: [BKARTS] info more free samples from sicpress

Yes, please!

Rosalie Gancie
5703 36th Avenue
Hyattsville, MD  20782-3814

jgodsey wrote:
I have a small batch of loose plastic razor blades.
they are the same as the ones I have listed on Sicpress.com but without a handle.

I will send one each to the first 50 people who respond.
the folks who tested the first batch said they work to remove stickers with solvent or indeed without.
and as well as with heat.

thanks