Re: [BKARTS] Looking for wholesale/discount book board/davey board

Talas in New York, on the web,
Daniel Smith in the West,
CJ
On Feb 27, 2008, at 3:21 PM, Wyn Miller wrote:

Hi,
I am a young bookbinder preparing for a handcraft festival and I need to
buy a lot of what I call book board, I think some call it davey
board—basically just the board you use for a cover. Do any of you know a
place I could look for wholesale or discount board? I have practically no
money, so I've had to resort to going to a used book store and getting the
free books with hardbacks, and reusing those covers! Any ideas would be
greatly appreciated. (Oh, I live near Knoxville, TN by the way.)

I am also looking for a way to get lined paper, or buy a huge quantity of
paper and have it printed, for cheap (I make journals). Any advice for that
would also be great.

Thanks a lot!
~Wyn Miller