From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Martin
Wheeler
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2008 12:46 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BKARTS] book arts on wikipedia

On Wed, 27 Feb 2008, The Prints & The Paper wrote:

> This morning while tracking down some other information I checked out
> Wikipedia's entry on book arts...
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artists%27_books
>
> An interesting resource, and perhaps an opportunity for some of you to
> add information about your projects and programs.

Unfortunately, the wikipaedia isn't like that anynmore.

Unless your face fits the current ruling cabal of self-appointed guardians
of public knowledge, any entry you make is more than likely to be instantly
erased.

Paranoia and mindless politically-"correct" attitudes rule.
--
Martin Wheeler - G5FM   +44 1458 83-1103 - Glastonbury - BA6 9PH - England
mwheeler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx   http://martinwheeler.net/   http://avalonit.net/