[BKARTS] Convivio Book of Days for March

Book Arts Folks:

It's the First of March, and the newest edition of the ongoing Convivio Book of Days is now posted to our website. Here's a link to get you to our March Book of Days:

http://www.conviviobookworks.com

Just look for the Book of Days link once you're there at our homepage, and you'll be on your way. And the Book of Days Catalog has our usual pleasant offerings for spring: handcarved wooden bunnies from Germany, handpainted Pysanki eggs from a family in Russia, and springtime soaps from Kelly Sullivan, our local soapmaker.

Happy Spring unto you all.
John & Seth

"Thank you, and write when you can." Convivio Bookworks John Cutrone & Seth Thompson, proprietors Inspired goods from around the globe and close to home... Books and broadsides, made by hand in Lake Worth, Florida. http://www.conviviobookworks.com