[BKARTS] Unicorn Antiek Laid paper

I am looking for a paper called Unicorn Antiek Laid (90 gsm). Bookmakers was the only place that I could find on the internet that sold it, and they seem to be all out. Their website says that it is a mould made paper from the Netherlands. I am looking to get about 50 sheets.

If anybody has any to spare or can steer me in the right direction, I would be very grateful.

Otherwise, can anybody that is familiar with this paper recommend an alternative to it. I am looking for something in a text weight on the crisp side, preferably laid, for use in a book meant to have a 19th century appearance. Cost is a factor (as I am a poor graduate student) and the $2.75/sheet cost of the Unicorn from Bookmakers would have been ideal, although I could go a bit higher.

Thanks, Bill Hanscom Philadelphia, PA