[BKARTS] Offer of publications

I am offering my five years of ARLIS/NA Newsletter, which I wrote, organized and distributed along with the first four membership directories to any institution that has need of these, for the cost of postage and handling.
*
1972 - 1977 ARLIS/NA Newsletter*
First four directors of members
*
Arts in America: The Bicentennial Bibliography *which I helped Bernard Karpel edit for the
Smithsonian Institution  (4 volumes, 1976)

2 ArtDoc beta videotapes:
  a) interviews with Alice Neel and Joan Semmel
  b) Interview with Herb Asch
They were done by Stan Lewis and his team and we distributed publicity for them in the early 1970s.

umbrella@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Judith A. Hoffberg
Umbrella
P.O. Box 3640