Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 4 Mar 2008 to 5 Mar 2008 (#2008-66)

Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 15:01:27 -0500 From: "Johnson, John W" <johnsonj@xxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: Re: Paper Making Art and Craft

Does anyone know0 where I might find a copy of the 1968 Library of Congress publication entitled "Paper Making Art and Craft"?

Thanks,
John
Are you sure of the title? I just searched WorldCat and the Library of Congress online catalog and nothing comes up with that title.

Mary Jo Koranda			Law Library
Head of Circulation		University of Wisconsin Madison
608 262 2213  phone	    975 Bascom Mall
608.262.2775  fax		Madison, WI  53706
mkoranda@xxxxxxxx	   http://library.law.wisc.edu