Re: [BKARTS] In search of Black Roll paper..

Black Paper--Glodan.com will have it. Original Message ----- From: "Jim Karr" <books@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2008 12:41 AM
Subject: [BKARTS] In search of Black Roll paper..

I'm in need of Black paper, preferably 190+ gsm, the heavier the better. I'm really hoping to find it in roll form, 12" or larger. My problem has been I can find it but it's either not acid free OR it's not solid black.. it's white on one side (or some other color) and black on the reverse.

Can anyone help me? Mi Teintes used to produce their paper in a roll which would had been perfect, but they stopped producing it. :(