Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 4 Mar 2008 to 5 Mar 2008 (#2008-66)

The complete title is

Papermaking: art and craft; an account derived from the exhibition presented in the Library of Congress, Washington, D.C., and opened on April 21, 1968.

The call number for the first two copies is TS1090 .U5.  LC Copy 3 has call number Z663.15 .P3 Copy 3.

The Library of Congress has 3 copies, so you could request it through inter-library loan.

Barbara Dash

>>> Mary Jo Koranda <mkoranda@xxxxxxxx> 3/6/2008 10:08 AM >>>
>
> Date:    Wed, 5 Mar 2008 15:01:27 -0500
> From:    "Johnson, John W" <johnsonj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: Paper Making Art and Craft
>
> Does anyone know0 where I might find a copy of the 1968 Library of
> Congress publication entitled "Paper Making Art and Craft"?
>
> Thanks,
> John

Are you sure of the title?  I just searched WorldCat and the Library of
Congress online catalog and nothing comes up with that title.

Mary Jo Koranda			Law Library
Head of Circulation		University of Wisconsin Madison
608 262 2213  phone	    975 Bascom Mall
608.262.2775  fax		Madison, WI  53706
mkoranda@xxxxxxxx	   http://library.law.wisc.edu