Re: [BKARTS] Papermaking: Art and Craft

This is the one. Thanks for your help. I was actually directed to a copy for sale at Oak Knoll.

Quoting "COATES, Carolyn (Library)" <CoatesC@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

It does come up in WorldCat if you adjust the spelling a bit (to
Papermaking).  See:
http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/45140

The copies near me seem to be mostly in Special Collections settings,
but there *might* some out there available for inter-library loan.

Hope this helps, a little...

Carolyn Coates