Re: [BKARTS] Name for Blank Pages?

Fly leaf, perhaps? I know that is the name given to a single blank page, so perhaps it applies to several blank pages as well.

Sally

On Mar 6, 2008, at 9:43 PM, Paula Curran wrote:

Hello,

Can anyone tell me the word (if there is one) that describes the blank pages one finds at the beginning of a book-blank pages that often fill out a signature?

Thank you.

Paula Curran
--
Paula J. Curran