[BKARTS] OldWays 2008 CLASSES Bookarts, Tools and Workshops.

Jim Croft was my teacher and still is a friend. He asked me to post his classes to lists i know of. His classes are a treat and quite an experience!
Gudrun Aurand
http://www.paper2book4you.com

OldWays Bookarts, Tools and Workshops taught by Jim Croft.

All classes will be held in Santa, Idaho. Room/board/materials included in class fee.

Wooden Boards and Clasps, June 6 - 16  $900
Make 2 books                        - 9days

Tool Intensive, June 24 -25  $200
2 additional days of tool making
Bones, knives, awls, scrapers

OldWays of making books from ram materials June 26 - July 11  $1200
Tool making - sharpening                               -2days
Fibers hemp/flax from stem to thread         -2days
Traditional hand papermaking - loft drying
            - gelatin sizing and burnishing             -3days
Making a book with wooden boards/clasps  -5days

Total cost of book class is $1200 - each class is priced separately as well. Inquire

CLASS SIZE LIMITED
            Contact us at: 208.245.3043
                                     oldway@xxxxxxxxxx
see us on the web        http://www.geocities.com/oldways_id/