Re: [BKARTS] parts of a book

Aha! Page 3 of the below-referenced work has everything listed! I always thought the book had only grammar, etc.--how to write!

The blank pages rectos (front) and versos (back) are: "pages, leaves, versos and rectos".

The reference text I indicated, however, have much more information on everthing (almost) about bookbinding.

Signa

András Fűrész wrote:
The most obvious and highly detailed source in the United States is The Chicago manual of style, 14th ed. (1993).

András Fűrész 3126 Fuhrman ave. E. Seattle, WA 98102 USA +206 322 8117 afuresz@xxxxxxxxxxx