[BKARTS] hole punch

Colleagues,

I would like to (buy, probably) an adjustable punch for making the sewing holes in a gathering. Up to 7 holes, metal, at least 13 inches and preferably 20 inches. I have found that I can't make anything myself with the required precision. Can anyone tell me where to get such a thing?

Charles
Ocotillo Arts