Re: [BKARTS] In search of Black Roll paper..

Thanks Aaron! I found some 160# cover sheets I'm going to try in 40" lengths which will work for my current project. But I will keep this in mind as I have several more coming up.

It's too bad, I just spent about an hour on your site last night too as I needed to order some supplies. I don't know how I missed that stuff!

Thanks Again!

Jim

Aaron Salik wrote:
I think Tiziano paper in rolls will fit nicely into what you are looking
for.  It is available in rolls which are 51" wide x 11yd and is 160 gram
weight.

We sell this for $62.95 per roll, with quantity breaks for ordering four or
more rolls.  You can find this on our web site here:
http://tinyurl.com/32v7ln

This year fine art paper prices have gone up tremendously, as most are made
overseas and the value of the dollar has steadily declined compared to the
Euro.  This year we have made a big push into the paper market, and I am
confident you will find our selection and pricing very competitive.

Regards,
Aaron Salik
Talas
20 West 20th Street