From: Book_Arts-L on behalf of Betty Bright
Sent: Mon 3/10/2008 11:31 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] New web site

Hi everyone,

I am happy to announce that I (finally) have a web presence, at
bettybrightbookart.com. In this initial iteration, within my c.v. I've
included some hyperlinks to sites of artists and organizations as they
relate to my different projects. In my next round of web site renewal I hope
to incorporate visuals of selected artists' books, that will change
periodically.

Best,

Betty