[BKARTS] Book Workshop in Taos, New Mexico

Hello Book Makers!

I am teaching a couple of workshops in Taos, New Mexico in July in books and other structures, right in the heart of downtown. Please check out my website and blog for more info.
This is the second year of workshops on our own after years of teaching for the now defunct Taos Institute of Art. It is a wonderful place and we have fabulous things planned!

http://jillberrydesign.com/Taos1.html

Please check out my website and blog for more info.
Jill K. Berry
jill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
303-554-7044

jillberrydesign.com