[BKARTS] Artist interview...

Just wanted to let everyone know that, in celebration of my book arts website's second year anniversary this month, I will be posting a few special interviews with bookbinders and artists. This morning I posted an interview with Ricë Freeman-Zachary, author of "Living the Creative Life: Ideas and Inspiration from Working Artists".
Please stop by and check it out.

www.tjbookarts.com

Jackie