[BKARTS] Hey buddy - can you spare a car?

I'm cross-posting for time-saving sake - please do NOT reply to this post
with all the addresses intact.

Bookseller Gwen Foss in Farmington, Michigan has had her car stolen. She
bought it used a few months ago to replace one that died. She also opted for
the least expensive insurance policy, which does not include replacement for
theft. She can't afford another replacement.

Ergo....a working bookseller without a vehicle. On the off chance that
anyone in her area might have a "loaner" I'm posting this plea.....you can
reach her at:
Gwen Foss
Alan's Used Books
PO Box 775, Farmington, Michigan, 48332-0775, United States
Phone: 248-473-4566
Email: gwenfoss@xxxxxxxxxx
Website URL: http://www.gwenfoss.com/

Posted with her permission.