[BKARTS] online book manufacturing??

Hello, Listmembers! I saw a post from someone
interested in publishing a book "for the masses" (in
addition to deluxe handbound version!) Some mentioned
that a book from lulu seemed of surprising good
quality. Has anyone worked with lulu or any of the
other sites that produce on-demand books?? I have a
printmakers epic series that needs to made available
as a book. What are some websites that can produce
short runs of good quality and price?? Any advice and
insight would be MOST appreciated as I tread this
murky field in the internet!

Thank you so much!
-Carrie