[BKARTS] FS: Large collection of material on Linotype faces, Lithography, etc.

In my ongoing effort to clear out chunks of an estate, I offer the following
collection at one great price!

These are from an estate of a Chinese print shop owner in San Francisco. His
name appears on the covers of many.

Most of these items date 1920-mid-1930s except as noted:

Most in G to VG condition (G = used, some wear, some ink, a few tears)

7 paperbound books on Linotype faces, from a small handbook ?digest? to
3-hole punched notebook-sized booklets on Bodini (bold/poster), Century
Family, Cheltenham Family. One ink-stained, the others clean to crisp.

3 thick paper catalogs (no samples) in binders: Zellerbach, Commercial, and
Blake, Moffitt and Towne.

A somewhat stained book, What the Lithographer Should Know about Ink. (1960)

15 various catalogs for linotype parts and supplies, mainly Intertype.

Spiral-bound book, 75 Years of Lithography (1957)
Small book on The Legibility of Type, light waterstain to pages.
9x4 paperbound booklet, ?Milestones of Linotype Achievement.? (to 1935)

Plus some misc. interesting odds and ends.

All for $175 ppd in USA (will probably require two sturdy shipping cartons).
I can make arrangements for International shipping, but it's expensive and
postage would be extra.

Credit cards, checks, Paypal accepted

Thanks, Lee

Lee Kirk