[BKARTS] This Into That-- first showing in Boston March 28-30

I invite Boston area readers to see my thematic bookshelves from vintage
books. I have shown in California and the west for 6 years and am just
starting to show in the rest of the country.  CraftBoston is a terrific
venue for fine craft, though not a focused book art show. You may see
what I am up to at www.thisintothat.com.
---------------------
The Society of Arts and Crafts presents: CRAFTBOSTON 2008
March 28 - 30, 2008 @  Boston's Seaport World Trade Center

WHEN:
Friday, March 28, 2008        10am-6pm
Saturday, March 29, 2008    10am-6pm