[BKARTS] Susan King talk in Lexington

I'm giving a talk on Tuesday @ 6:30 at the Living Arts and Science Center in Lexington, Kentucky. It's part of an exhibit called Address and Redress, part of Women's History Month celebrations here. I'll be talking about my time at the Women's Graphic Center, and my bookworks.

Susan King

Stacey Chinn, Gallery Director
The Gloria Singletary Gallery
@ The Living Arts & Science Center