[BKARTS] Back online with you!

Not that you missed me, but I've been sort of buried in activities for a small arts organization here for the last several years, inundated with email in relation to it and too over my head to handle any more. I'm in the process of extricating myself and REALLY looking forward to learning what you all have been doing in the interim. Glad to be back!

Barbara Harman
bjharman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.barbaraharman.com