Re: [BKARTS] Gothic Type

john-

you might want to have a look at p & s engraving. great guys.
http://www.pandsengraving.co.uk/brassInfo.htm

Quoting "Johnson, John W" <johnsonj@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

Does anyone know of a firm that makes a brass Gothic type (or
"cloister") for use on stamping (with foil) titles on leather book
covers? I prefer brass because it has to be heated, and I am not sure
lead type will work.

Thanx,
John Johnson