Re: [BKARTS] Source? MINI Copper Nails..

Valley Ridge Art Studio sell them, and I happen to be the owner.  We are in
the middle of developing an on-line store so you can't order or view them on
line as of yet.  The are 1/4 inch long,  and the tube contains approximately
100 nails.  I am away from the store as I write this, but I believe they
sell for $5.00 or $6.00.  If you or anyone else are interested in purchasing
these copper nails, email me  at: kathy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You may also call, the number is below.

--
Kathy Malkasian
Valley Ridge Art Studio

To View our 2008 Workshop Schedule
www.valleyridgeartstudio.com

Space still available in Keith Lo Bue's Beyond Precious Little workshop
http://www.valleyridgeartstudio.com/master-classes/master-class.asp?Workshop
ID=65

The arts are not a way to make a living.  They are a very human way of
making life more bearable. Practicing an art, no matter how well or badly,
is a way to make your soul grow, for heaven¹s sake.  Sing in the shower.
Dance to the radio.  Tell stories. Write a poem to a friend, even a lousy
poem.  Do it as well as you possibly can.  You will get an enormous reward.
You will have created something. -Kurt Vonnegut