Re: [BKARTS] Gothic Type

Lead type can be used if you are careful about the temperature, and if the material you are stamping is not too hard, i.e. library buckram.
Good luck,
Bill Minter

On Mar 18, 2008, at 12:04 AM, Johnson, John W wrote:

Does anyone know of a firm that makes a brass Gothic type (or "cloister") for use on stamping (with foil) titles on leather book covers? I prefer brass because it has to be heated, and I am not sure lead type will work.

Thanx,
John Johnson

4364 Woodbury Pike
Woodbury, PA  16695