Re: [BKARTS] meso-american codices

We have recently published a collection of Mesoamerican (Nahuatl) poetry in Nahuatl, Spanish and English with color etchings by the Mexican artist Carolina Vinamata of the San Carlos Academy in Mexico DF.
There is a large body of literature that escaped the destruction of books that accompanied the conquest. The Post Classic period of Precolumbian art is also known as the historical period.\
Cheers,

Charles Jones