Re: [BKARTS] Gothic Type

I strongly second this suggestion. Two former apprentices who have spent their entire working lives there, run the company and have the highest standards extant these days. And they couldn't be nicer or more accommodating! Give them my best! (They always show up at the Guild of book Workers annual Standards of Excellence Seminar.)

Signa Houghteling

Canary, James R wrote:
john-

you might want to have a look at p & s engraving. great guys.
http://www.pandsengraving.co.uk/brassInfo.htm

Quoting "Johnson, John W" <johnsonj@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

Does anyone know of a firm that makes a brass Gothic type (or
"cloister") for use on stamping (with foil) titles on leather book
covers? I prefer brass because it has to be heated, and I am not sure
lead type will work.

Thanx,
John Johnson