[BKARTS] New children's project and request

Dear Friends

I have posted a new children's bookmaking project on my blog which has a new look. I am in the process of updating my website as well. If anyone has any suggestions for additions to the Resources section, please pass them along. Thanks.

blog
http://www.makingbookswithchildren.blogspot.com

resources
http://www.makingbooks.com/teachersresources.shtml