Re: [BKARTS] Gothic Type

John,
Have a look at David Rose's excellent web site about types of type:
http://www.fiveroses.org/stampingtype.htm
Dave Allen

840 Snowdrop Ave. Victoria BC V8Z 2N4
(250)888-9380    http://www.Bookbinder.ca

Johnson, John W wrote:
Does anyone know of a firm that makes a brass Gothic type (or "cloister") for use on stamping (with foil) titles on leather book covers? I prefer brass because it has to be heated, and I am not sure lead type will work.

Thanx,
John Johnson