Re: [BKARTS] Gothic Type

There is more than one kind of monotype and some are more easily distinuishable than others.
Foundry type is denser darker metal.
Sometimes the markers mark is stamped into the side. Usually the foot is cut through the center rather than off center.
Some foundries call type foundry but are using langston monotype machines to cast. This type is not as hard as as the old foundry type alloy but is readily available new and is harder, darker looking and meant for multiple jobs.
Dale Guild or NA graphics are your best shots at finding new true foundry type.

Sent from my iPhone