[BKARTS] Save the Date: The Center for Book Arts Annual Benefit and Silent Auction

Save the Date: The Center for Book Arts Annual Benefit and Silent Auction
TRAVELOGUES
Thursday, April 3, 2008
>From six to nine o'clock.

Please join us for our most festive event of the year!

Featuring a silent auction featuring prints and artist's books and a raffle
featuring limited edition postcard sets, music, succulent hors d?oeuvres,
exotic libations, our annual artist-designed, chef produced edible books and
much, much more.

Tickets start at $75. There will be a preview available online of Silent
Auction Items next week.

You can purchase tickets and get complete information here:
http://www.centerforbookarts.org/events/2008/ediblebooks/ or purchase
tickets over the phone by calling 212-481-0295.

Honoring:

We are pleased to honor the following individuals whose commitment to book
arts has advanced the field:
Honorees
Milan Hughston (Chief of Library and Museum Archives at The Museum of Modern
Art)
Arthur Jaffe (Arthur & Mata Jaffe Collection at Florida Atlantic University
Libraries)
Peter Kruty (Master Letterpress Printer)
Hedi Kyle (Master Binder)
Martha Rosler (Artist)

As part of the evening activities we have planned a silent auction featuring
prints and artist's books and a raffle featuring limited edition postcard
sets.
Silent Auction: Books, Prints and More
Including work by:
Manuel Acevedo
Barbara Barnes Allen
Desirée Alverez
Lynne Avedenka
Mare Blocker
Amy Chan
Beatrice Coron
Lesley Dill
Takuji Hamanaka
Randolph Huebsch
Yoko Inoue
Rajkamal Kahlon
Karen Kunc
Catarina Leitäo
Hilary Lorenz
Carlos Motta
Benjamin D. Rinehart
John Risseeuw
Susan Joy Share
Tennille Shuster
Barbara Takenaga
Robert The
Cynthia Thompson
Susan Weil (courtesy of Vincent FitzGerald & Co.)
Tony White

Raffle: Limited Edition Postcard Sets
Work by:
Delphi Basilicato