[BKARTS] Paul Johnson Workshops

Paul Johnson, wonderful British book artist and children's literacy expert, will be at Seastone Papers, on Martha's Vineyard, MA, to conduct four workshops July 26-July 29. Please look at our website at http://www.seastonepapers.com for detailed information. Two of the workshops will be of particular interest to educators, or anyone dealing with children of all ages, since they focus on developing literacy through book arts. These workshops are Children's Favorites: Books Kids Love to Make, and The Magic of the Movable Book: Kids as Pop-up Engineers. The other two are Books You Can Hang Like Pictures and a Box of Fireworks. We are delighted to welcome this well regarded international artist who will only be on the east coast of the U.S. only this July.

Sandy Bernat
email: sandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.seastonepapers.com
508-693-5786