[BKARTS] Alice C. Morse exhibition and lecture in Scranton

On Friday, April 4 my exhibition on Alice C. Morse opens at the
University of Scranton (Pa.) I will be giving a lecture that evening,
and there is a reception. All are welcome. Here are the details:

Lecture:
"Book Cover Designs by Alice Cordelia Morse"
Mindell Dubansky, Museum Librarian, Thomas J. Watson Library,
The Metropolitan Museum of Art
Brennan Hall, Room 228
5:00 to 6:00 p.m.

Public Reception:
The Hope Horn Gallery,
Hyland Hall, 4th Floor
Linden Street and Jefferson Avenue
The University of Scranton
Scranton, PA 18510-4585
570 * 941 * 4214

http://matrix.scranton.edu/resources/re_art_gallery.shtml

Hope to see some of you there. Best regards, Mindy