Re: [BKARTS] Letterpress hand inking

Richard-Gabriel Rummonds, in his definitive book "Printing on the Iron Hand Press", recommends a 40 durometer (measure of hardness) polyurethane roll-up roller (double-handle brayer).
I recently bought a 35 durometer roller, 12 inches wide, with 15 inch roll out length, for hand inking with my Albion hand press. I haven't had a chance to use it yet. I got it from Takach Press, after a glowing referral from another hand press owner.
http://www.takachpress.com/access/rollers.htm

Brian
Brian Allen
Design and Letterpress Printing