Re: [BKARTS] Susan King talk in Lexington

Hello Susan,
Sounds like a great topic. Sorry you're so far from Idaho. By the way, I will be in Lexington in August for some time. Daughter Rachel, is expecting a baby boy. I would love to visit you and even make some art. What's up? Alicia Bailey told me she has art conversations with you on a regular basis.

Best,
Paula Jull

Susan King wrote:

I'm giving a talk on Tuesday @ 6:30 at the Living Arts and Science Center in Lexington, Kentucky. It's part of an exhibit called Address and Redress, part of Women's History Month celebrations here. I'll be talking about my time at the Women's Graphic Center, and my bookworks.

Susan King

Stacey Chinn, Gallery Director
The Gloria Singletary Gallery
@ The Living Arts & Science Center