Re: [BKARTS] NYC Employment lawyers- recommendations

Rafael:

have your friend e-mail me at

werner[at]theorangepress.com

My first piece of advice is to form a union - a great way to collect wages due, and something I've had a hand in from time to time. Second piece of advice is to call a union, especially one affiliated with what you do. They tend to have connections with the kind of lawyer around that you're looking for.

Which is where I the first piece of advice comes in handy.

Paul Werner, New York