[BKARTS] How to Find the Edition Number

Is there some general sort of way to find information for a print run? I am trying to find out how many copies of Yoko Ono's Grapefruit are out there...the books had many print runs. The 1964 publication by Wunternaum Press (Tokyo, Japan) had 500 copies, but this is the I could find.

1970- Bärmeier & Nikel (Frankfurt am Main, Germany); Peter Owen (London, UK); Simon and Schuster (New York, USA); Ediciones de la Flor (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
1971- Sphere Books (London, UK); Simon and Schuster (New York, USA); TouchStone Book (USA)
2000- Simon and Schuster (New York, USA); Bakhåll (Sweden)
2004- Textuel (France)
2005- Mondadori (Italy)
2006- Centro de Creacion Experimental (Spain)