From:    rqfilms
Subject: NYC Employment lawyers- recommendations

In the hope that someone may be of help I am sending
this email to all.

A friend is in need of an Employment Lawyer who has
extensive experience (20 - 30 years), handles only
employees and not companies, it's tough and no
nonsense, passionate about employee rights, and isn't
looking for cases that can lead to big money and/or
class action lawsuit.

My friend is simply trying to get unpaid back wages
and is in need of advice in dealing with this
situation.