[BKARTS] paper suggestions

I'm looking for a paper for a broadside I'm
completing.  I'd like to print etching and
letterpress on a full uncut sheet (with four deckles
ideally) somewhere in the neighborhood of 18" x 22"
or slightly larger.  Hahnemuhle German Etching makes
a 17" x 22" sheet, but it seems to be, contrary to
its name, a digital paper unsuitable for etching.
Has anyone used Fabriano Rosapina for intaglio and
letterpress?  Other suggestions?

Thanks,

Brian