Re: [BKARTS] NYC Employment lawyers- recommendations

Try the Freelancers Union site for information, they help with exactly that
sort of thing -- www.freelancersunion.org

Carol

Dr. Carol Pulin, director
American Print Alliance
non-profit consortium of printmaker's councils
302 Larkspur Turn, Peachtree City GA 30269
www.PrintAlliance.org, director@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx